Rainbird PGA Valve
B&W Pipe and Supply is
your discount store for landscape and irrigation equipment. We have a variety of
sprinklers, valves, parts and more available
Plastic globe/angle valve for commercial applications.
- Globe and angle configuration for
flexibility in design and installation.
- Rugged PVC construction to withstand
constant 150 psi (10,4 Bars) pressure and 2 to 150 GPM flows (0,50
to 34 m3/h; 0,13 to 9,44 l/s).
- Double-filtered pilot flow to resist
debris and clogging of solenoid ports.
- Slow closing to prevent water hammer
and subsequent system damage.
- Manual internal bleed operates the
valve without allowing water into the valve box. Allows pressure
regulator to be adjusted without turning the valve on at the
- One-piece solenoid design with
captured plunger and spring for easy servicing. Prevents loss of
parts during field service.
- Non-rising flow control handle adjusts
water flows as needed.
- Accommodates optional, field-installed
PRS-B pressure regulating module to ensure maximum sprinkler
- Accepts latching solenoid for use with
Rain Bird battery-operated controllers.
- Optional purple flow control handle
for non-potable water applications (PGA-NP-HAN).
- Pressure: 15 to 150 psi (1,0 to 10,4
- Flow without PRS-B option: 2 to 150
GPM (0,50 to 34 m3/h; 0,13 to 9,44 l/s)
- Flow with PRS-B option: 5 to 150 GPM
(1 to 34 m3/h; 0,28 to 9,44 l/s)
- Temperature: Up to 110° F (43° C),