B&W Pipe and Supply is
your discount store for landscape and irrigation equipment. We have a variety of
sprinklers, valves, parts and more available
The 5000 Series Rotor is a rugged
mid-range gear-drive rotor, offering durability, performance, and the
convenience of arc adjustment from the top, for residential and light commercial
This versatile rotor offers a standard
rubber cover and the convenience of reversing full-and part-circle operation (up
to 360 degrees) in one unit. And, with a TREE of Rain Curtain™ nozzles, the
5000 Series Rotor offers excellent distribution for top-notch efficiency.
All of this, a proven gear-driven
design, and a five-year factory warranty, makes the 5000 Series Rotor one head
that "Takes Performance to the Top."
The 5000 Series Rotor is available in a 4", 6"*
and 12"* models.
- Top-adjust arc adjustment requiring only a flat-bladed
- Five-year trade warranty
- Water-lubricated gear-drive design for durable, reliable
- Standard rubber cover
- 40- 360° Arc Rotation for reversing Full-and Part-Circle
rotation in one. (A non-reversing full circle only unit is also
- TREE of nozzles including low angle (Angle of trajectory
10°) and standard angle Rain Curtain™ nozzles (Angle of
trajectory 25°) provide 23 to 40 feet (7 to 12,2m) distance of
- Radius + nozzles for maximum distance of throw from 31 to
50 feet (9,4 to 15,2 m)
- Radius adjustment screw allows up to 25% radius reduction
without changing nozzles
- True 4" (10 cm) pop-up (measured from center of
- Fast Forward Arc Check
- Pressure activated multi-function wiper seal protects
internals from debris to assure positive pop-up and retraction
- Reinforced flow path for additional side load strength
- Additional o-rings and seals for extra protection in
- Self-adjusting stator does not require replacement when
- Heavy-duty retract spring assures positive pop-down
- Optional Pre-installed Rain Curtain ™ nozzle
- Optional Seal-A-Matic (SAM)™ check valve holds up to 7
feet (2,1 m) of elevation change, to prevent puddling and erosion
caused by low head drainage
- Optional non-potable cover for easy identification of
- Precipitation rate: .20 to 1.04 inches per hour
(5 to 27 mm/h)
- Radius: 23 to 50 feet (7,0 to 15,2 m)
- Minimum radius with Radius Reduction Screw:
17’ (5,2 m)
- Pressure: 25-65 psi (1,7 to 4,5 Bars)
- Flow Rate: .69 to 8.41 gpm (,16 to
1,91 m 3/h)
- 3/4" (20/27) NPT female bottom threaded inlet
- Reversing full-and part-circle adjustment
40° – 360°
- Full circle only adjustment 360°
- Pop-up height: 4" (10cm); 6" (15 cm); 12"
- Overall body height: 4": 7 3/8" (18, 5 cm);
6": 9 5/8" (24,5 cm); 12": 16 7/8"
- Exposed surface diameter: 1 3/4" (4,5 cm)
Note: Pop-up height measured from cover to center of nozzle.
Overall body height is measured popped down.
Part Circle units (PC) are adjustable
from 40 – 360 degrees. Full Circle units (FC) are 360 degrees only.