B&W Pipe and Supply is
your discount store for landscape and irrigation equipment. We have a variety of
sprinklers, valves, parts and more available
A World of
Solutions for Residential
and Commercial Applications
1800 Series Spray Heads have first-rate quality built in
for reliable operation and long life. Their superior components and features
make them the industry’s leading series of spray heads for turf and shrub
- Exclusive co-molded,
pressure-activated, multi-functional wiper seal assures positive
seal without excess “flow-by” which enables more heads to be
installed on the same valve.
- Precision controlled flush at pop-down
clears debris from unit, assuring positive stem retraction in all
- Strong stainless steel spring provides
reliable stem retraction.
- Ratchet mechanism on all models allows
easy nozzle pattern alignment without tools.
- Pre-installed 1800 Pop-Top™ flush
plug blocks debris from entering after flushing. Allows for easy
- Constructed of time-proven
UV-resistant plastic and corrosion resistant stainless steel
parts, assuring long product life.
- All sprinkler components are removable
from the top without special tools, providing for quick and easy
flushing and maintenance of the sprinkler.
- Side and bottom inlets featured on
1806 and 1812 models.
- Five-year trade
- Spacing: 3 to 20 feet (0,9 to 6,1 m)
- Pressure: 15 to 70 psi (1,0 to 4,8
- Flow-by: 0 at 8 psi (0,6 Bars) or
greater; 0.50 GPM (0,11 m3/h; 0,03 l/s) otherwise
- 1/2" (15/21) NPT female threaded
- Models and height:
1802: 4" (10 cm) body height; 2" pop-up height (5 cm)
1803: 4 7/8" (12 cm) body height; 3" pop-up height (7,6
1804: 6" (15 cm) body height; 4" pop-up height (10 cm)
1806: 9 3/8" (24 cm) body height; 6" pop-up height (15
1812: 16" (40 cm) body height; 12" pop-up height (30 cm)
- Exposed surface diameter: 2 1/4"